Berikut adalah soal bahasa inggris kelas 11 semester 2 kurikulum 2013 yang dapat kalian download file soalnya secara lengkap dengan klik link di bawah ini!
Kali ini penulis akan membagikan soal bahasa inggris kelas 11 semester 2 kurikulum 2013 untuk dapat kalian pelajari untuk menghadapi ujian nanti. Karena biasanya soal uas bahasa inggris kelas 11 semester 2 yang akan diujikan tidak jauh berbeda dengan soal tahun sebelumnya. Soal bahasa inggris kelas 11 semester 2 ini belum dilengkapi beserta kunci jawaban bahasa inggris kelas 11 semester 2 kurikulum 2013. Semoga soal bahasa inggris kelas 11 semester 2 ini dapat bermanfaat. Selamat belajar! Tetap semangat! Jangan lupa cek soal essay bahasa inggris kelas xi semester 2 kurikulum 2013 lainnya!
Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 11 Semester 2
Choose the correct answer by crossing a, b, c, d, or e!
1. What should be canceled?
a. fuel price
b. the rise of industry products
c. the rise of fuel price
e. fuel price for industry
2. What is the purpose of the text?
a. Fuel price must be dropped
b. To persuade the readers or listeners that rise of fuel price is should or should not be in the case
c. To persuade the readers that the topic must be concerned about
d. The reasons about the rise of fuel price
e. The text have a clear in statements
3. Who suffer most of rise of fuel pries?
d. the ordinary people
e. the workers
4. Why must rise of fuel be canceled?
a. because there are some negative impact
b. because the government will get profit
c. because the fuel pries in Indonesia is still cheap
d. because the company will increase the products
e. because there are not many crimes
5. Why does the company cut of the number of workers?
a. the workers have been old
b. the workers have stolen the company products
c. the company wants to limit the budget to low the production cost
d. the workers want to increase their salary
e. the company wants to get some profit
6. “They must manage finance to survive” in paragraph four the words they refers to ………
b. industry products
c. the workers
d. the citizen
e. the rich people
7. Who is the writer?
b. a gentleman
c. a lecture
d. watcher sinetron
e. the man who gave speeches
8. What is the really profession of the writer?
a. the minister
b. the teacher of SMU
c. the government
d. the lecturer at university of Indonesia
e. Budi Santoso
9. Where did the give speech?
a. at the company
b. at the house of representatives
c. at the mosque
d. at the university
e. at television
10. How many reasons does the speaker mention to support his argument?
a. 4 arguments
b. 5 arguments
c. 3 arguments
d. one arguments
e. three fourth argument
11. What program does the speaker critic?
a. sinetron on TV
b. love story sinetron
c. mystery sinetron
d. drama sinetron
e. spirits sinetron
12. “So they’ll afraid of them” in paragraph three. They word them refer to …..
13. Who were looking for thief?
a. The police
b. The big city
c. The police in the big city
d. People in the big city
e. The writer
14. How did the police take photographs of the thief?
a. from the front
b. from the left
c. from the right
d. without a hat
e. all answers are true
15. Which statement is not true based on the story?
a. The police were searching for a thief
b. The police failed to take his picture
c. The police had taken pictures of the thief
d. The policeman were attacked by the thief
e. The police took pictures of the thief from many angles
16. Did somebody know where the thief was?
a. Yes, he was
b. No, he wasn’t
c. Yes, he did
d. No, he didn’t
e. Yes, they were
17. Which statement is true about the story?
a. The thief did not get away
b. Someone called the police from the big city
c. The caller was Bill Cross
d. The thief was still in Waterbridge
e. The thief was on the way to Waterbridge
18. Where was the thief when someone called the police station?
a. in the big city
b. he was not in Waterbridge yet
c. in Waterbridge
d. in the small city
e. at police station in Waterbridge
19. Did the policeman in Waterbridge catch the real thief?
a. Yes, they did
b. No, they didn’t
c. Yes, they were
d. No, they were not
e. Yes, they do
20. How did the police in big city possibly fell about the capture?