Berikut adalah soal dan kunci jawaban bahasa inggris kelas 12 yang dapat kalian download file soal secara lengkap dengan klik link di bawah ini!
Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 Semester 2 dan Kunci Jawaban
(Kunci jawaban sudah ditandai dengan huruf tebal dan untuk file soal secara lengkap silahkan download pada link yang tersedia)
1. Where did the accident happen?
A. On main Street
B. At the bus station
C. On State Street
D. Near the hospital
2. How many victims were there?
Questions 3 and 5 refer to the following advertisement.
3. Who is the advertisement most likely intended for?
A. A student
B. Alarge company
C. A family
D. An applicant
4. What does “Database” refer to
A. The room of an office
B. Part of a mailing address
C. A collection of various components
D. Name of the company
5. What is “salesmanship training’ service?
A. A service provided to train security force
B. A training session for all company’s sales
C. An open recruitment for salesman position
D. A seminar on how to increase company’s total sales.
6. Receptionist : We have a twin bedroom on 201, madamGuest : What does it mean?Receptionist : It means that there are …
Guest : OK, I’ll take it.
A. Two rooms, on the twelfth floor, and room number is 201.
B. Two beds, on the second floor, and room number is 201.
C. Two rooms, on the first floor, and room number is 201.
D. Two beds, on the fourth floor, and room number is 201.
7. Receptionist : Good morning, Palm hotel, can I help you?Guest : …
A. Can I meet Mr. Alfian
B. Could I book eight tables for tonight, please?
C. I’d like to book a cruise for vacation here.
D. I’d like to reserve a double bedroom for next Saturday, please.
8. Receptionist : Good morning, could I reserve a ticket from Surabaya to Medan for thisevening?
Guest : Sorry, all the flights for this evening are sold out…
Receptionist : It’s OK for the earliest flight tomorrow. How much does it cost
Guest : It’s Rp 950.000,- .Thank you very much, sir.
A. How about one for next week?
B. How about looking for another airline?
C. How about tomorrow morning?
D. Why is it so expensive?
9. If you use a city map, you… your destination easily.”
a. Will find
b. Would find
c. Would have found
d. Would found
10. Katrin : The service in this restaurant is very slow, we’ve been waiting for 45 minutes.
Mitta : ……..
A. Let’s eat
B. Let’s talk to the manager
C. The food is not delicious.
D. I love this restaurant.
11. Guest: I’m sorry to say this, I think the air conditioning doesn’t work properly.
Customer service : I’m sorry. I’ll get someone to check it for you. From the dialogue we know that …
A. The guest is complaning about the bedroom service.
B. The guest is complaining about the air conditioning
C. The guest is angry about the bad service
D. The guest is very disappointed about the situation
12. Dhika: I’m afraid I haveto complain, Tantri. You haven’t returned the book you borrowed last month
Tantri : ______ I will return it soon.
A. I don’t know
B. I’m afraid it’s not me
C. I’m terribly sorry.
D. I didn’t borrow it.
13. Donna : What about your plan for next holiday John?
John : I … go to the beach if my father gives me permission
b. Will have
d. Would have
14. Tyas : I would prepare my luggage if my visa issued this week
Rony : Ok. If you need my help. I’m ready.
Tyas : Thank youFrom the dialogue we can conclude that …
a. Tyas is ready to go
b. Rony will prepare Tyas luggage
c. Tyas’ visa is not issued yet
d. Rony will help to issue the visa
15. She could have attended the meeting if she had taken the first train. It means that…
a. She didn’t like the meeting
b. The first train was late.
c. She could not attend the meeting.
d. She stayed at home that day
This text is for questions 1 and 2.
1. What is the customer complaining about in his letter?
2. Who is Mr. Thompson?
Leave a Comment