Berikut adalah soal essay bahasa inggris kelas 9 yang dapat kalian download file soalnya secara lengkap dengan klik link di bawah ini!
Soal Essay Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 Semester 1 Kurikulum 2013
Complete the following dialogues with your own words and sentences based on the situation given!
Doni has just received a present of a new bycicle from his father for he got the first rank in his class. Tina,his close friend congratulates him.
Doni : Alhamdulillah, this year I get rank one again, Tini.
Tini : ___________________________________________________________
Rani will take part in the English speech competition in Semarang next month. She meets with his uncle and they have a conversation. She tells to him. His uncle hopes she will win it.
Rani : Uncle Jon, Next month, I am going to participate in the English speech competition in semarang.
Jono : ___________________________________________________________
Your father got a promotion on his position in his office. He is very happy and tell this to his only daughter, Sania. She congratulates him and hopes he will be better to work.
Father : Thanks God, finally I become a Manager in the company.
Sania : I am happy to hear that, Dad.
Fayyadh has just made a plane miniature from woods. Shidqi praises him for it and he hopes his friend, Fayyadh to win in the national exibition next month.
Fayyadh : Thanks Shidqi. I hope so too.
Rizka has finished practising dancing in the classroom. Her teacher, Mrs. Tuti praises her for a beautiful dance performed by her. She chooses her to represent her school in the dancing competition.
Mrs. Tuti: ________________________________________________________
Rizka : Thank you, Ma’am.
Mrs Tuti: I hope you will represent our school for the next dancing competition in Batang.
Rizka : ___________________________________________________________
A. Answer the following question based on the dialogue!
1. Who got the accident?
2. How did he get the accident
3. Was Dodi’s uncle concious after the accident happened?
4. Did the people around came by and helped him?
5. Who is Arman? And Why do he want to see and visit Dodi’s uncle?
6. Did Arman feel happy or sad to hear the accident?
7. What did he say to pray for Dodi’s uncle?
8. Did he visit Dodi’s uncle then?
B. Read the text
State True (T) or False (F) based on the text above!
1. Dea is an arrogant student.
2. She got a gift from the government.
3. She got the best score in her final examination.
4. She has graduated and wants to continue her study.
5. Dimas is only her friend who congratulates her.
6. Her mother and father likes to hear the news about Dea to get a scholarship.
7. Her teachers are not proud to her.
8. She is a smart student.
9. Dimas hopes her to keep her achievements in the next school.
10. She is the best student in the regency level.